Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome to Red Velvet Moments!

Capturing the moments that create smiles!  Red Velvet Moments, that is my new company name.  How I came up with the name took some thought, but not much.  You see I LOVE red velvet cupcakes, red velvet anything for that matter!  My companies main focus is photography, hence the "Capturing the moments that create smiles", but I hope it becomes much more than just that.   I would love to be a photography/organization/web design/blog maker/home decorator/Christmas go to girl!  I just recently bought an SLR digital camera.  I was inspired by two very gifted photographers, Collin Hughes and Leslie Kidd.  I have been a dental assistant for the past 7 years and have needed a way to get out my creative energy.  Throughout the past few years, I have had people comment on my photography, using my basic handheld Canon camera and finally decided to take the plunge and invest in something much bigger.  So far, I love it!  It's been a tremendous learning curve, but I feel as though I've been reborn!  (As cheesy as that may sound).  I took a chance, went back to school and hope to begin a new career/hobby I can enjoy for the rest of my life.  I couldn't have done any of this without the support of my wonderful husband.  He has been nothing but supportive and helpful.  I love him with all my heart!  I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you with my very first post. If you have questions, please feel free to comment.  I'd love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment