Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OH BABY!

Winter is coming but that's not slowing down all the "buns in the oven"!  Many of my close friends are prego and I couldn't be more happy for them.  I am throwing one of my best friends a Christmas themed baby shower in December and today I took some pictures of her cute belly for the invitation!  She is still so tiny, I had to tell her to stick her stomach out because she didn't even look pregnant when she was lying down!  She is almost 8 months pregnant!!!  I can only hope and pray I have that problem when and if I ever have a little one.  Here are just a couple of the pics we took!  I can't take all the credit for the ideas.  I am a HUGE fan of Pinterest, if you're not on it, you should be!  It's what inspires my photography ideas, quite a bit.  Hope everyone is staying warm!






No comments:

Post a Comment